The M410 is the lighest of the lightweight shells on the market! To win the weight of the body plays a key role and thanks to a new material and a new thermoforming process the M410 "ready to race" is at the top with just 85-86gr reducing the roll and the center of gravity of the model.
LIGHTNESS and STRENGTH! Thanks to an excellent production process which guarantees a high homogeneity of the material in any area of the body we have reached a good compromise between weight and durability of the product, several track tests have revealed excellent impact resistance, making the M410's extremely longevity.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets pre-cut and windows mask
Please Note: Body is supplied clear, images are for reference ONLY.