The Force body superbly demonstrates the cab forward style that gives your buggy a modern look and is sure to improve the performance in terms of down force and engine airflow. This is specifically designed for the Agama A215 and A215SV.
The cab design aids aero with gains in corner entry stability as well as rear side pod “scoops” to ensure a planted rear end in the high speed corners; The rear area of the body is characterized by a flap of generous dimensions that significantly increases the downforce ensuring greater traction and an increase of the air flow towards the wing.
A unique and instantly recognizable style developed over the years on the most prestigious race tracks thanks to which we have refined the best details to offer always better and higher performances.
The body is made with genuine Lexan polycarbonate 1mm thick and it comes as well with decal sheet, window mask and protective film.
The Force model represent one of the best aftermarket alternatives you have to replace the stock factory body on your 1/8 buggy.
- Overall front and rear balance of the model improved
- Improved the air fow to engine thanks to the cab design
- Side scoop formed for a perfect and free movement of the
- throttle/brake linkages
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Thickness of material 1mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask
PLEASE NOTE: Body comes supplied clear and un-painted, pictures of painted body are for reference ONLY.