Until now the FPV (First Person View) experience was complex and very expensive, only really achievable with serious endeavour, time and dedication. Hubsan's new Skyhawk FPV does all the handwork for you and provides a completely ready-to-fly package that can have you up and flying in a matter of no time. Simply glue the tail pieces, charge the battery and take off!
Made from study crash resistant foam it features a built in stabilisation system making it a perfect choice for beginners and/or experienced flyers. Once airborne you can view the world from above via the front mounted 5 megapixel camera that shoots live video directly to a 3.5" LCD monitor on the transmitter...in colour!
Camera operation and autopilot settings can be controlled via the transmitter, giving you the ultimate control over your model.
- SpyHawk 4 Channel Mini Glider Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and Throttle Control
- Built in 5.8 Ghz FPV System w/Recording Module & 4GB SD Card
- State of the Art 3 Axis Flight Stabilization System
- 2.4Ghz Radio with Built in 5.8Ghz Video Receiver and High Resolution
- 3.5" Color LCD screen
- 5 Megapixel Camera Installed in the Nose
- Autopilot Setting
- 7.4v 450mAh Lipoly Battery & Balance Charger
- EPO Moulded Foam Airframe
- Brushless Motor, Brushless ESC and 2S LiPo Battery
- Spare Propeller, User Manual & Glue
Wing Span: 843mm
Overall Length: 617mm
Flying Weight: 180g
Motor: C1404 Brushless 3000kV
Battery: 2S 7.4V 450mAh Li-Po
ESC: 6A Brushless
Video Transfer Frequency: 5.8GHz
Servos: 3.7g / 0.12sec/60°
Camera: 5 Megapixels
Live Video Distance: 400 Meters