Lightweight full function electric helicopter with gyro and 4-channel radio system installed fits on the palm of your hand!
Enjoying flying backwards and hovering with this amazing micro-sized helicopter! The revolutionary full-function 4-channel micro helicopter is now available in a heli-only set without transmitter. With cyclic control similar to much larger helicopters, the CALIBER 120 features a bell-hiller control system with pre-mounted gyro to govern lateral and vertical movement. Other small helicopters have only used tail-rotor and motor control to govern lateral and vertical movement, but this sophisticated machine uses a built-in swash plate with stabilizer and main rotor to allow free control for hovering and free movement to recreate a breathtakingly real helicopter flying experience. Optimal use of carefully tested materials results in a robust structure weighing only 30g that realizes both easy maneuverability and keeps damage to a minimum in the event of a crash. The durable main rotor can take hard contact with the ground and offers a far more rewarding flying experience compared to toy helicopters. The amazing flight performance is proof the ultra lightweight design has eliminated all barriers to real helicopter flight. This set comes without transmitter, so you can use your KT-20 transmitter from other MINIUM AD series models, making it an ideal choice for your second or third helicopter. Only with the freedom of 4-channel control can the true fascination of helicopter flight be appreciated.
- Completely assembled helicopter set, with a transmitter. Automatically scans for open frequencies across a 75-wave spectrum on the 2.4GHz band for ultra-safe control. Up to 24 aircraft or helicopters can be flown at the same time.
- Advanced design features two special servos, receiver, motor control amp and gyro in an ultra lightweight structure.
- Cored motor delivers the necessary torque for the main rotor while a coreless motor produces optimal response from the tail.
- Swash plate mechanism enables control of movement around the roll and pitch axis, just like large size helicopters. Inclusion of gyro also provides sure control of the tail.
- Lightweight structure provides optimal strength and flexibility to realize an easy-to-fly, robust and convenient machine.
- Transmitter can be used with both the MINIUM AD airplane or KT-20 helicopter series. **Cannot be used with 3-channel MINIUM airplane.
Required for Operation
4 x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter Note) Oxyride batteries can not be used.