This innovative new engine pre-heater is one of the best trackside nitro accessories your ever likely to purchase, which up until just recently has been an expensive luxury! This heater however is set to change that by offering equal performance of other heaters on the market, but at a fraction of the price!
The engine heater can be used in conjunction with any 12v source including a car battery, starter box sealed lead acid battery or even a 3S 11.1v LiPo for the ultimate in portability and performance!
Unlike other engine heaters however this one offers LiPo voltage cut off, along with a duration related cut off timer which makes operation of the heater both safer and simpler than other products currently available.
The engine heater is ideal for use during the break-in proceedure of any nitro engine, but obviously it is also a great help on the cold Winter race morning's where engines tend to get so cold and so tight that they often struggle to start. It's recommended that you always preheat your engine before any run however, just to allow the engine to be at peak consistent performance before hitting the track.
- Built-in 3S LiPo Cut Off
- Built-In Duration Timer Cut Off
- Pre-heats all critical engine parts for easy starting.
- Saves money on expensive Nitro Fuel use during warm-up.
- Removes stress from connecting rod during starting.
- Allows faster engine tuning since engine is already up to operating temp upon start up.
- May increase engine life expectancy by up to 100%.
- Small and lightweight for easy storage.
- XT-60 input connector with 12v crocodile clip extension lead.
1. Place the engine heater over the cooling head and keep the wire facing the rear wing.
2. Plug the connector to any suitable 12v power source or 3s 11.1v LiPo battery.
3. Disconnect the power supply once the engine has achieved operating temperature, this could be anywhere from 10-15 minutes dependant on the ambient temperature.
4. Remove and store the engine heater in an appropriate place whilst it cools down.
- Always disconnect the power source before removal of the engine heater.
- Never refuel your vehicle whilst the engine heater is in use.
- Do not touch the engine heater element after use, needless to say this will be hot and could burn.
- Store the engien heater in an appropriate place to avoid damage to the element or wiring loom and always leave disconnected from any power source.
12v battery (Either leisure, car battery or sealed lead acid battery) or alternatively an 11.1v 3S LiPo can be used as long as it has an XT-60 connector fitted.