LRP 41555 Pulsar Touch Competition System
With multiple prestigious R/C press awards and numerous WC titles, the PULSAR line is the first choice by the best drivers of the world!
The PULSAR Touch Competition is the new generation to continue this of success story. This completely new developed charger shines with its revolutionary features, such as a special touch screen with graphic user interface and high-quality components.
This puts the 4th generation PULSAR charger in a class of its own!
Another special highlight is the integrated high performance LiPo/LiFePo balancer, that detects differences in the cells and automatically starts balancing, resulting in longer lifetime and even better performance of the battery.
CYCLE LiPo - LiFe/Po - NiMh - NiCd
- Automatic Cycling Mode (Discharge - Charge - Discharge) for perfect conditioning of your batteries
- DISCHARGE LiPo - LiFePo - NiMh - NiCd
- Adjustable high-power discharge current (up to 20.0A) and cut-off voltage to perfectly match your batteries.
- Touch screen Graphic Display, blue backlit
- Integrated LiPo/LiFePo Balancer: The Balancer is specially developed for the use with LiPo and LiFePo batteries. It automatically detects cell condition for all 2- up to 4 cell batteries. If the difference between the cells is more than 5mV, the balancing starts automatically.
- Brushless motor sensor port: for sensor check and rpm measurement
- Receiver simulator port: for function check of speed controls and servos
- Fully Adjustable: Intuitive program structure with graphical user interface, allows precise adjustment of all parameters · User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles which can be customised, renamed and saved in memory
- USB connection (wire included): for data download to PC and firmware update
- Microprocessor controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance and highest safety
- Multi Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge.
- Voltage calibration for maximum accuracy
- DC Input 11-15V