RC Heli Master is an extremely realistic and affordable flight simulator dedicated to radio controlled model heicopters. Ideal for beginners and experienced pilots alike, RC Heli Master allows you to practice and improve your flying skills even if it's raining or windy outside. With the number of crashes you'll save yourself, you'll be pleased you've been practising.
This simulator is easy to install and fully configurable to suit all manner of flying skills. It comes with a 6 Channel USB Controller and is a worthwhile investment for anyone considering flying genuine RC helicopters.
- Fly a superb range of helicopters including scale, aerobatic, indoor and micro helicopters. (There are 8 total)
- Experience the breathtaking graphics - stunning reflections, photographic & 3D scenes, smoke trails and soft shadows.
- Fly indoors and out: choose from an office, flying field or sportshall location.
- Have fun flying barrel rolls, loops, upside down, and mastering auto-rotation landings.
- Jaw-dropping detail - even wires, cogs and battery connections have been modelled in 3D.
- Physics modelled piece by piece for the ultimate in realism. * Moving gear, spinning rotor blades and dynamic breakages for a truly immersive experience.
- Powerful physics editor to tune and tweak helicopter flight characteristics.
- Fully configurable dynamic wind gives you full control over the difficulty of the conditions.
- Mastered the basics? Give yourself a challenge with engine, servo, structural, gear and transmitter failures.
- Control the speed of simulation to match your ability level.
- Simple and clear user interface for ease of use.
- 6 Channel USB Controller included.
Operating System: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
Processor: Pentium 1 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 64 MB (DirectX 8 compatible)
DirectX: Version 8.0 or higher
Hard Disk Space: 300 MB
CD-ROM Drive: 2x Speed
Sound Card (Optional): DirectX 8 compatible
Keyboard & Mouse: DirectX 8 compatible
Controller: Keyboard, Joystick or USB Controller