** Also available with REDS 2104 or 2143 Pipe and Short Manifold for an additional £63.99/£64.99, please use the drop-down menu above to select **
REDS Racing has created the R7 Evoke V4.0 engine following the philosophy of product innovation, high quality and reliability. Everything that makes the Evoke unique today is an extraordinary step forward. The engine has been redesigned internally for an improved fuel consumption and bottom torque. We worked on areas such as sleeve, piston, combustion chamber and crankshaft. The engine has been designed specifically for indoor and/or low grip tracks.
- HCX Horizontal Carburetor
- GEN2 Venturi System
- Silicone Filled Tuned Crankshaft
- Anti-Dirt Sealing Head Gasket
- Lightweight Low Profile Cooling Head
- 5-Port Sleeve w/Booster Exhaust
- Black Diamond Coated Backplate
- Ceramic Main bearing, High-Quality Japanese Front Bearing
- Hand Matched Parts, Assembled by hand by Mario Rossi
Inlet ports: 7
Outlet Ports: 1+2 Booster
As with all Reds engines you do need to remember that they use a proprietory manifold due to the slight downward angle of the exhaust port, so if you intend on utilising a non-Reds (Or Picco) specific manifold you may need to modify the one you have.