We're celebrating the most popular big-block RC monster truck in the world with the release of a fresh new body design! For 2013, we're introducing a stealthy new look for the Savage X 4.6, with a Silver/Black paint scheme alongside a Silver/Gunmetal scheme for a new take on monster truck looks!
The Savage X 4.6 is the wildest, craziest and most stunt-capable Savage monster truck available, so it's perfect for anyone looking to pull massive air, rock out at the track and show off for your friends! With the HPI Savage monster truck range fully updated to 2.4GHz technology, the only choice you have to make is how crazy you want to get!
The Savage X 4.6 now include an exclusive brand new HPI 2.4GHz radio system! This means you get to experience DSSS (Direct-Sequence Spread Spectrum) technology for no-crystal, no-fuss driving enjoyment. You can just switch on the radio and not have to worry about what channel anyone else is running - just get out and drive! With failsafe tech, you get additional peace of mind, because you won't have to worry about battery failures or loss of radio contact - the RF-40 receiver has it built right in!
- Nitro Star F4.6 2.9hp 8-port rear-exhaust engine is derived from off-road racing engines & gives you enough horsepower to get over 45mph!
- Stronger TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis for improved durability and strength at high speeds.
- 7075-series 2.5mm aluminium engine plate is thicker for more resistance to bending under stress.
- Dual-stage air filter to protect the engine from dirt and fine dust.
- Adjustable dual disk fade-resistant brake set for incredible stopping power.
- Aluminium diff cases to prevent spreading of the internal gears.
- Optimised clutch bells engage spur gear better for more e cient power transfer.
- Steel clutch bell spacer replaces brass insert and works with ball bearings to give maximum transmission efficiency.
- Increased webbing inside and out of central gearbox for greatly increased durability in the rough stuff.
- Stronger front and rear skidplates and bumpers resulting from additional material added in key areas.
- Adjustable slipper clutch equipped with a new, more durable slipper pad for greater life.
- Bodyshell supplied in new paint scheme with decals pre-applied, lets you get going in style quick!
Length: 534 mm
Width: 427 mm
Height: 254 mm
Wheelbase: 336.5 mm
Tires: 159 x 85.5 mm
Suspension travel: 152 mm
Engine: Big Block 4.6cc
Drivetrain: Full-Time 4WD
Required Items (Sold Seperately):
Fuel! That's it! Although we do recommend the purchase of a rechargeable glowstart, the 'Dry' cell one as supplied with the car isn't always the best.