The Savox SB-2274SG is the ultimate servo within the vast range of which Savox offer for both performance and durability. It features precision hardened steel gears to withstand the rigors of any 1/8 racing, to insure that you have the best chance of reliability in hard fought mains. As with other high-voltage specific servos the SB-2274SG also allows you to use a high-voltage 7.4v LiPo/LiOn receiver pack totally unregulated, which again really helps to maximize the potential of the servo. The jewel in the crown for the SB-2274SG is the brushless motor, which provides all the torque, speed and precision that you are ever going to need from a servo, which is why it's also suitable for so many applications!
We would recommend the SB-2274SG for use on high-demand applications such as that which is apparent on any 1/8 model, including both throttle/brake and steering on the nitro powered models.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green - from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 1/8th or 1/10th scale trucks and buggies (electric & nitro) and giant scale aircraft. Also suitable for use in boats and helis.
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .105
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .08
Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 347.2
Gear: Unique Steel
Case: Full Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline