The new SC-1256 standard size coreless digital servo is leading edge technology with super high 12 bits resolution and super strong Titanium Gears.
- Extremely powerful with 20kg-cm torque at its size
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gear form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Ideal for TOC, steering servo on 1/8th scale Buggy, Big Foot and Crawler.
Dimensions: 40.3 x 20 x 37.2mm
Speed (sec/60°): @4.8v 0.18, @6.0v 0.15
Torque (kg/cm): @4.8v 16, @6.0v 20
Case: Aluminium Heat Sink
With the high-torque capability of the SC-1256 it makes a perfect choice for most 1/8 models, especially for steering. We also find that it works excellent as a throttle/brake servo on some large scale models also.