In 2007, the RC10B44 swept the podium at the I.F.M.A.R. World Championships. Since then, Team Associated's first 1:10 scale 4WD buggy has held a dominant place at the front of the field. The B44 platform has gone on to win numerous National and International titles and added two more I.F.M.A.R. World Championships to its legacy in 2011 and 2013.
Speed, grip, and durability Designed to take advantage of today's faster-than-ever tracks, the RC10B64 Team Kit offers increased durability, all new suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64's adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center slipper using Low Coefficient Friction (LCF) pads, the B64 rewards the driver with maximum drive out of all four wheels on artificial turf and carpet surfaces.
- Robust suspension arms with multiple shock mounting positions
- 7075 hard-anodized narrow aluminum chassis with lightweight plastic side guards
- Aluminum floating motor mount allows consistent torsional chassis flex
- Aluminum/carbon fiber floating servo mount offers a tweak-free assembly
- Easy access to differentials allow quick tuning and maintenance
- Front and rear anti-roll bars provide flat cornering
- Easy access center slipper clutch with LCF pads
- 12mm aluminum drive hexes in both front and rear
- Stiff and lightweight 4mm thick carbon fiber shock towers
- Fully adjustable aluminum front and rear suspension arm mounts
- Precision-made aluminum caster blocks for added durability
- B6 generation ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability
- All metric hardware
- V2 12mm big bore threaded aluminum shocks with TiN shock shafts
- Option to mount rear shocks on either the front or rear of the rear suspension arms
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearings
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts
- Factory Team Aluminum Shock Bushings provide a stable shock mount base
Motor, ESC, steering servo, battery, charger, wheels/tyres/inserts, pinion gear, radio system along with tools, paint and adhesive in which to assemble the kit.