Team Associated has taken the same performance engineering and developed found in the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy and used that data to create the new brushless-powered RC8B3.1e Team Kit!
Answering the demands of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale e-buggy racing class, the RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Features include new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap, precision CVA drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and a unique, proprietary, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling!
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3.1e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3.1. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
All of these improvements lead to a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
- H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials offer increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap
- 94mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to modern race specs
- Anti-roll linkage curves have been altered to provide more chassis support throughout the suspension travel
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder style caps
- New shock springs (20mm I.D.)
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut gears to provide great acceleration and increased run time
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- Pro-Line(R) "Predator" body included
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal RC8B3.1e
- Shares 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit
Length: 488mm (19.21in)
Wheelbase: 327.5mm (12.89in)
2 channel transmitter/receiver, two servos, electronic speed control, motor, pinion gear, LiPo battery, suitable LiPo charger, wheels, tyres, inserts, tools, paint and glue.