Get ready for some serious off road buggy action with the Brushless Edition FTX Vantage. Taking RTR styling to a competition level, the Vantage brushless boasts some amazing features for the ultimate ‘Ready-to-Run' experience.
Etronix provide crystal free 2.4ghz control with the EX2 Sport radio. In addition the Etronix Photon sensorless brushless system is installed to provide some low maintenance, high performance speed and power.
Instead of using a NiMh battery, FTX decided to include a Voltz hardcase LiPo battery to get the very best from the Photon system, but with safety
in-mind included is a balance charger and LiPo charge sack. Infact all you need to add is AA batteries for the transmitter.
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage. With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Vantage is raring to go.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Vantage, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.
- Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 60Amp Photon sensorless brushless speed control
- Etronix 3650KV sensorless brushless motor
- Etronix Pocket Balance charger
- Voltz 3250mah 7.4v 25c LiPo Hard cased battery
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Race designed low profile pre-painted
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including,droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- 3kg steering servo
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 255mm
- Height: 142mm
- Wheelbase: 275/280mm
- Tyre: ø 88 x 39mm (rear) ø 88 x 34mm )front)
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Weight: 1650g
Nothing! Everything comes supplied in the box and we even include the AA batteries for the transmitter!